Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween story

Halloween story

Characters Killer clown, Zombie and Braden.

Walking through the forest with my bag of lollies suddenly I see a house in the distance, in the middle of the woods I say to myself that’s odd. I walk up the to the porch and then I knock on the door and say “trick or treat” then out of know wear a Killer clown pops out from behind the house with a bat he starts running at me I quickly hop inside the house and the door locks itself then I hear a creaking sound coming from a room up stairs...so I went to check it but it wasn’t it was a creaking sound it was a zombie sound this must be a trick.

But then I find a bowl of candy and I take two handfuls then I run for the window I jump out and run to my street. Then I go to another house and the lady say’s “trick” then I dance for a little bit and she gives me two handfuls of lollies and she say’s “first in first serve” then I just go home.
By Braden

               The end

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh im super scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice braden,you got the the killer clownsi like it alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice braden,you got the the killer clownsi like it alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story i would like to see a part two.

    ReplyDelete