Wednesday 14 September 2016

My shoes

I was retelling a story and including dialogue

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”
“We're did ya get those shoes”
“Probably from the dump”
Haha
I got up and slowly made my way to the park. Sitting on the park bench, I saw a kid sitting on the bench beside me. He looked rich, great shoes, pants with no holes on them unlike mine.

I got up and walked over to a tree stump. I took off my shoes, they were my only friends. I don't like being poor I said
I wish I could be like him, I want to be like him I said.
Suddenly it clicked I started running around the trees like a lunatic.

I saw a lady coming towards the rich kid with a wheelchair and to my surprise it turns out he was paralyzed as I watched his mum push the wheelchair further and further away it made me think maybe I should just be grateful for who I am

1 comment:

  1. you are right you must be grateful who you are if you are poor or a laughing herd and now he is happy but he should be grateful for what you are and be your self.

    ReplyDelete